FOR THIS WEBSITE
- Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
- No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
- Please be aware that Ebb & Flow Yoga may alter the information on its web site from time to time.
- Ebb & Flow Yoga shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
- Ebb & Flow Yoga does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated.
- You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Ebb & Flow Yoga exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- All applicants release Ebb & Flow Yoga, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
- If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- In case of rejected or refused payment, our policy is to reprocess the payment according to the following steps
- initial card will be reprocessed.
- if failed, any other card registered under member’s account will be processed.
- Monthly memberships are automatically renewed at the end of each membership’s period. Members are free to request the termination of the membership.
- To register or purchase from the Ebb & Flow Yoga online booking system, you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Ebb & Flow Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The door to each studio will be closed at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- No entry is permitted after the class start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- We discourage students from leaving the studio mid-class, this disrupts the flow of the class (unless the student is unwell)
- Ebb & Flow Yoga is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank.
Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits.
- Ebb & Flow Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All students that are pregnant can only attend the Pre Natal classified sessions. The discovery pass cannot be used for Pre Natal Classes
Refunds / returns and
- Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your space is confirmed for you.
- All purchases are final. Ebb & Flow Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared. Anyone found to be sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
- The activation date of your membership or discovery pass is the date you sign up.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash. They are valid for 12 months only.
- Each guest member you invite to Ebb & Flow Yoga must be different. The same guest cannot be invited twice.
- Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 12 hours before a class without penalty.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. In case of no-show, a Late Cancel will be added to your account as follows £5 for members or a class will be deducted from your class pack.
- Confirmed members are required to do the check-in up to 5 minutes before class. After that, any spot left will be offered to waiting list members waiting at the front-desk.
- Members and discovery pass holders will have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show”
or late cancel two classes in any two-week period.
- Suspension of Membership: Ebb & Flow may allow suspension of your membership, this will be done using the applicants circumstances and is solely at the director’s discretion (with the exception of Discovery Pass members) If this is agreed, an activation cost of £20 will be charged. Medical Cancellations/suspensions will fall under this policy.
Privacy & security policy
- Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
- Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Ebb & Flow Yoga will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.